Through his spokesman Phil Sisneros, New Mexico Attorney General Gary King has announced that he’s in favor of decriminalizing the possession of small amounts of cannabis, an announcement that will add weight to the growing conversation surrounding cannabis law reform in the state. The announcement came when Sisneros was asked King’s opinion on a recent …
Tag: attorney general gary king
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!