Arkansas Attorney General Dustin McDaniel has given approval to the Arkansas Hemp & Marijuana Amendment, a constitutional amendment initiative which would legalize both recreational and medical cannabis. The initiative, put forth by Arkansas Citizens’ Alliance for the Legalization of Marijuana (CALM), won ballot title approval, but still needs to have its wording approved by the …
Tag: Attorney General Dustin McDaniel
- Study: CBD Could Prevent Haloperidol-Induced Orofacial Dyskinesia
- Seattle Court Agrees to Expunge Past Marijuana Convictions
- New Study Provides Evidence Supporting the Use of Cannabinoids to Treat Prostate Cancer
- Study: Daily Marijuana Use Associated With Increased Treatment Retention Rates for Those Addicted to Opioids
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!