A majority of Americans support legalizing cannabis for recreational purposes according to the newest General Social Survey, which has been measuring trends in American opinion and behavior since 1972. The survey, which is conducted by the independent research organization NORC at the University of Chicago, puts wide-ranging and long-running questions about a large array of …
Tag: Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
- Oregon Officials Certify Initiative to Legalize Medical Magic Mushrooms
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!