A majority of Americans support legalizing cannabis for recreational purposes according to the newest General Social Survey, which has been measuring trends in American opinion and behavior since 1972. The survey, which is conducted by the independent research organization NORC at the University of Chicago, puts wide-ranging and long-running questions about a large array of …
Tag: Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research
- 10 Most Important Cannabis Studies Release in 2018 So Far
- In June, Oregon Garnered $8.5 Million in Taxes from Legal Marijuana Sales
- Study: CBD Increases Comfort in Dogs with Osteoarthritis
- Study: Marijuana Use Not Associated With Increased Risk of Dating Abuse
- There Was $129 Million in Marijuana and Marijuana Products Sold in Colorado in June
- Study: Cannabis Terpenes have “Anti-Inflammatory, Antioxidant, Analgesic, Anticonvulsive, Antidepressant, Anxiolytic, Anticancer, Antitumor, Neuroprotective, Anti-Mutagenic, Anti-Allergic, Antibiotic and Anti-Diabetic Attributes”
- Study: Cannabis Can Help Treat Schizophrenia, Offering “a Fresh Start and Newfound Hope”
- It’s Official: North Dakota Marijuana Legalization Initiative Placed on November Ballot
Want to grow your own? Click here for high quality Dutch Cannabis Seeds
Cannabisowl.com offers marijuana seeds reviews and price compare. Find and compare cannabis seeds prices.
Cannabis news and information.