New York’s Assembly Health Committee has overwhelmingly passed a bill that would add severe menstrual cramps – know as dysmenorrhea – to the state’s list of qualifying medical marijuana conditions. The committee gave approval to Assembly Bill 582 with an overwhelming 21 to 2 vote. The measure now moves towards a vote by the full …
Tag: assembly bill 582
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!