New Jersey Governor Chris Christie has signed into law a bill that would allow medical cannabis to be legally administered to qualified adolescent patients while they’re attending school under certain circumstances. The Medical Marijuana School Access Bill, which goes into effect immediately, requires schools and facilities that provide services to kids with disabilities to adopt …
Tag: Assembly Bill 4587
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!