Companion measures that would legalize the recreational use of marijuana for those 21 and older have been filed in New York’s House and Senate. Senate Bill 3040 and Assembly Bill 3506 would legalize the possession and use of up to two ounces of cannabis for those 21+. The limit would be twice as much as …
Tag: assembly bill 3506
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!