Legislation that would have allowed landlords to prohibit medical cannabis patients from smoking their medicine at home is officially dead, as Assemblymember Jim Wood (D- Healdsburg) has dropped it after failing to garner the support necessary to move it forward. Assembly Bill 2300 would have expanded a 2011 law that allows landlords to ban cigarette …
Tag: Assembly Bill 2300
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!