Legislation that would have allowed landlords to prohibit medical cannabis patients from smoking their medicine at home is officially dead, as Assemblymember Jim Wood (D- Healdsburg) has dropped it after failing to garner the support necessary to move it forward. Assembly Bill 2300 would have expanded a 2011 law that allows landlords to ban cigarette …
Tag: Assembly Bill 2300
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!