With an overwhelming 52 to 8 vote, California’s full Assembly has passed Assembly Bill 258, a proposal to prohibit medical cannabis patients from being denied organ transplants based on their cannabis use, or their status as a qualified patient. “Today, I am proud to stand with my Assembly colleagues in support of AB 258, a …
Bill to Prohibit Medical Cannabis Patients from being Denied Organ Transplants Passes California Assembly
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!