A study being published in the Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics, and e-published ahead of print by the National Institute of Health, has found that cannabidiol exposure enhances the ability of arteries to relax, which may help explain how it decreases insulitis, inflammation, neuropathic pain and myocardial dysfunction.
- Marijuana Banking Bill Passed by West Virginia House of Delegates
- World Health Organization Expert Committee Calls For Changes In Cannabis’ International Classification
- Legislation to Legalize Marijuana Passed by New Mexico Committee
- Hawaii Committee Unanimously Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Study: Marijuana Consumption Linked to Increased Sperm Count
- Washington Senate Committee Passes Bill to Allow Patients to Buy Medical Marijuana Tax Free
- Oregon Garnered Over $107 Million in Marijuana Taxes in 2018
- Weekend Unlimited Wins the “Pot” Lottery
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!