A study being published in the Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics, and e-published ahead of print by the National Institute of Health, has found that cannabidiol exposure enhances the ability of arteries to relax, which may help explain how it decreases insulitis, inflammation, neuropathic pain and myocardial dysfunction.
- Study Finds Consumers of CBD-Rich Cannabis Extracts “Generally Tested Negative for THC in Hair”
- WA Liquor and Cannabis Board Puts Hold on Edibles Ban, Seeks Public Comment
- Canada’s Marijuana Legalization Law Takes Effect on Wednesday
- Congressman Says Trump Plans to Back State Marijuana Laws, Unveil Federal Reforms, Following Midterms
- New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy Says State May Legalize Marijuana by the End of the Month
- FDA Seeking Public Comment on the Potential Rescheduling of Marijuana
- Pennsylvania Committee Passes Marijuana Decriminalization Bill
- Is Marijuana Legal in Maine
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!