As you’ve probably heard by now, there are nine cannabis legalization initiatives up for a vote this November; five that would legalize cannabis for all uses – for those 21 and older – and four that would legalize cannabis for medical purposes. Below is a link to the full text of these initiative’s, for those …
Tag: Arkansas Medical Cannabis Act
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!