Arkansas Attorney General Dustin McDaniel has given approval to the Arkansas Hemp & Marijuana Amendment, a constitutional amendment initiative which would legalize both recreational and medical cannabis. The initiative, put forth by Arkansas Citizens’ Alliance for the Legalization of Marijuana (CALM), won ballot title approval, but still needs to have its wording approved by the …
Tag: arkansas marijuana initiative
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!