A bill to allow hemp to be cultivated in Arkansas has been passed by its initial committee. House Bill 1778 was passed by the House Committee on Agriculture, Forestry and Economic Development with a unanimous voice vote. According to its official text, the proposed law “is intended to assist the state in moving to the …
Tag: Arkansas house bill 1778
- Judge Rules Florida’s Ban on Smoking Medical Cannabis is Unconstitutional
- Marijuana Legalization Bill Filed in North Carolina
- Hemp Legalization Bill Passed by Illinois Legislature, Sent to Governor
- CBD Company Says 7-Eleven Will Be Selling Their Products, 7-Eleven Says No, Not Really
- Nevada: $41 Million in Legal Marijuana Sold in March, New Monthly Record
- Arizona Supreme Court Rules Lawmakers Can’t Ban Medical Cannabis Access on College Campuses
- Study: Cannabinoids May Reverse Behavioral Deficits Caused By Repeated Social Defeat
- Study: CBD May Treat Epidermolysis Bullosa
Want to grow your own? Click here for high quality Dutch Cannabis Seeds
Online HeadShop Featuring the Best Glass Pipes & Hand Pipes, Waterpipes, and all your Smoking Accessories at the Discount Prices!
Find the latest electronic cigarette Vaporesso Revenger at AVE40.com.
Cannabisowl.com offers marijuana seeds reviews and price compare. Find and compare cannabis seeds prices.