Arkansas Attorney General Dustin McDaniel has given approval to the Arkansas Hemp & Marijuana Amendment, a constitutional amendment initiative which would legalize both recreational and medical cannabis. The initiative, put forth by Arkansas Citizens’ Alliance for the Legalization of Marijuana (CALM), won ballot title approval, but still needs to have its wording approved by the …
Tag: Arkansas Hemp & Marijuana Amendment
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!