Arizona Superior Court Judge Michael Gordon has overturned a zoning ordinance in Maricopa County which, according to the judge, is a “transparent attempt” to keep medical cannabis dispensaries out of unincorporated areas of the county. The ruling came as part of a pretrial verdict in favor of White Mountain Health Center, which plans to open …
Tag: arizona superior court
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!