A new Arizona Republic/Morrison/Cronkite News poll has found that a plurality of voters in Arizona support legalizing cannabis. This is great news for proponents of Proposition 205, a cannabis legalization initiative being voted on this November. According to the poll – which has a margin of error of 3.4% – 50% of voters in Arizona …
Tag: Arizona Republic/Morrison/Cronkite News poll
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!