In a clear sign that the prison industry is fearful of the reduced prison population that would come with legalized cannabis, Services Group of America (SGA) has donated $80,000 to the primary campaign working to defeat Arizona’s Proposition 205, according to Arizona donation records. SGA is one of the nation’s largest food service providers which …
Tag: arizona prisons
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!