By Phillip Smith, StoptheDrugWar.org Arizona Secretary of State Michele Reagan last week certified a marijuana legalization initiative for the November ballot, setting the stage for a national election that will see the issue go directly to the voters in five states, including California, the nation’s most populous. Four states have already legalized marijuana at the …
Tag: arizona marijuana initiative
- 2016 election, arizona, arizona marijuana initiative, california, california cannabis initiative, california marijuana initiative, cannabis initiative, cannabis legalization, cannabis vote, maine cannabis initiative, maine marijuana initiative, marijuana initiatives, marijuana legalization, marijuana vote, massachusetts, Massachusetts marijuana initiative, nevada cannabis initiative, nevada marijuana initiative, phillip smith, stopthedrugwar.org
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!