An Arizona court has overturned a law making it illegal to use medical cannabis on college campuses. According to the Associated Press, an appellate court ruled Thursday that lawmakers can’t make it illegal to use medical cannabis on Arizona college campuses. The court did rule, however, that colleges have the right to prohibit it themselves; …
Tag: arizona marijuana college
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!