A little over a month after Arizona voters narrowly defeated an initiative to legalize cannabis, a legislative bill to do the same has been filed in the state’s House of Representative. Representative Mark Cardenas (D-Louisville) has prefiled House Bill 2003 for the 2017 legislative session which begins next month. Specifically, the measure would allow those …
Tag: arizona House Bill 2003
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!