An Arizona bill to legalize hemp has been passed by its second House committee. Senate Bill 1337 passed the House Appropriations Committee Wednesday with a 12 to 1 vote, roughly two weeks after it passed the House Land, Agriculture and Rural Affairs Committee. Earlier this month the measure passed the full Senate 26 to 4. …
Tag: Arizona hemp legalization
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!