The nonprofit organization Hemp Our World has begun collecting signatures on an initiative to legalize the cultivation of hemp in Arizona. The group is aiming to put the proposal to a vote in the 2016 general election, and will be required to collect 150,642 valid signatures by July 7th, 2016 to meet that goal. Christian …
Tag: Arizona Farm Bureau
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!