Only 13% of Arizona residents support prohibiting cannabis use for any purpose, according to a new Morrison-Cronkite Quarterly Poll, conducted by Arizona State University’s Morrison Institute for Public Policy. According to the poll, 45% of those surveyed support making “marijuana use legal for those 18 years of age and older,” while an additional 42% would “allow for …
Tag: arizona cannabis poll
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!