In April Senate Bill 50 became law in Kentucky, ending the state’s prohibition on hemp, while making state-licensed cultivation contingent on a change in federal law. Now that the Obama Administration has announced that they won’t enforce federal law in states where cannabis has been made legal, Kentucky Agriculture Commissioner James Comer and the Agriculture …
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!