New research published by the U.S. National Institute of Health, and published in-print by the journal Behavioural Brain Research, has found that cannabidiol can attenuate catalepsy induced by haloperidol, and can prevent it if taken prior to the use of haloperidol. Catalepsy is a trancelike state marked by loss of voluntary motion, sensations and consciousness …
- Judge Rules Florida’s Ban on Smoking Medical Cannabis is Unconstitutional
- Marijuana Legalization Bill Filed in North Carolina
- Hemp Legalization Bill Passed by Illinois Legislature, Sent to Governor
- CBD Company Says 7-Eleven Will Be Selling Their Products, 7-Eleven Says No, Not Really
- Nevada: $41 Million in Legal Marijuana Sold in March, New Monthly Record
- Arizona Supreme Court Rules Lawmakers Can’t Ban Medical Cannabis Access on College Campuses
- Study: Cannabinoids May Reverse Behavioral Deficits Caused By Repeated Social Defeat
- Study: CBD May Treat Epidermolysis Bullosa
Want to grow your own? Click here for high quality Dutch Cannabis Seeds
Online HeadShop Featuring the Best Glass Pipes & Hand Pipes, Waterpipes, and all your Smoking Accessories at the Discount Prices!
Find the latest electronic cigarette Vaporesso Revenger at AVE40.com.
Cannabisowl.com offers marijuana seeds reviews and price compare. Find and compare cannabis seeds prices.