A new study published online by the journal Anticancer Research has found that cannabinoids can “destroy” cancer cells, and prevent them from growing. For the study, researchers tested six different cannabis-based cannabinoids (such as cannabidiol and cannabigerol) in their relation to leukemia cells. It was found that each of these cannabinoids were shown to be …
Tag: anticancer research
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!