A new study published online by the journal Anticancer Research has found that cannabinoids can “destroy” cancer cells, and prevent them from growing. For the study, researchers tested six different cannabis-based cannabinoids (such as cannabidiol and cannabigerol) in their relation to leukemia cells. It was found that each of these cannabinoids were shown to be …
Tag: anticancer research
- Here Are the 5 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!