A national anti-marijuana group is facing thousands of dollars in fines for violations they made while working to oppose California’s Proposition 64. SAM Action Inc. has agreed to the $6,000 in fines proposed by enforcement staff for the California Fair Political Practices Commission for violations they made during their campaign to oppose the marijuana legalization initiative …
Tag: anti-marijuana group
- anti-marijuana group, california campaign fines, california cannabis, California Fair Political Practices Commission, california legalization, california marijuana, campaign fines, Campaign Violations, political fines, project sam, prop 64, Proposition 64, sam, sam action inc, sam action inc fine, sam fine
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
- Oregon Officials Certify Initiative to Legalize Medical Magic Mushrooms
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!