A recent study published by the European Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging as well as the National Institute of Health has found evidence to suggest that a dysfunctional endocannabinoid system may lead to eating disorders such as anorexia nervosa. These results indicate that cannabis may be an effective treatment for these types of …
Tag: anorexia nervos
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
- Illinois Bill Would Legalize Marijuana
- Marijuana Use Not Associated with Psychosis in Young People Finds Study
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!