In a move that many will find surprising, Washington State’s Department of Corrections has stopped testing parolees for cannabis, effectively allowing the roughly 14,000 individuals on parole in the state to consume cannabis without consequence. The move is made possible by the recent legalization of cannabis in the state, passed by voters in 2012 through a …
Tag: annmarie aylward
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!