The official Democratic Party of Oregon has endorsed Measure 91, a proposal to legalize recreational cannabis for adults which will be on this November’s ballot. “A majority of Americans and large majority of Democrats now support state regulation of legal marijuana use”, says Andrew Gorry, a spokesman for the Oregon Democratic Party. “Measure 91 is the …
Tag: andrew gorry
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!