Americans for Tax Reform, one of the largest conservative groups in the country, has sent a letter to lawmakers urging a change in federal tax laws in regards to marijuana. Congressman Curbelo (R-Fla.) and Congressman Blumenauer (R-Ore.) have introduced House Resolution 1810, the Small Business Tax Equity Act of 2017, which would remove the inequities …
Tag: Americans for Tax Reform cannabis
- americans for tax reform, Americans for Tax Reform cannabis, Americans for Tax Reform marijuana, Americans for Tax Reform pot, Americans for Tax Reform weed, Grover G. Norquist, grover norquist, Grover Norquist cannabis, Grover Norquist marijuana, Grover Norquist pot, Grover Norquist weed, house resolution 1810, Small Business Tax Equity Act of 2017
- Study: Cannabis Terpenes have “Anti-Inflammatory, Antioxidant, Analgesic, Anticonvulsive, Antidepressant, Anxiolytic, Anticancer, Antitumor, Neuroprotective, Anti-Mutagenic, Anti-Allergic, Antibiotic and Anti-Diabetic Attributes”
- Study: Cannabis Can Help Treat Schizophrenia, Offering “a Fresh Start and Newfound Hope”
- It’s Official: North Dakota Marijuana Legalization Initiative Placed on November Ballot
- Study: Legalizing Medical Marijuana Associated with a 33.7% Reduction in Workplace Fatalities Among Those Aged 25 to 44
- Marijuana Expected to be Rescheduled Federally by the Fall
- Study: CBD Helps Heal Wounds During Their Early Stages
- Nearly $600 million in Legal Marijuana Sold in Denver Last Year, $44 Million in Taxes Garnered
- Study: 80% of Autistic Children Saw Improvements Afer Consuming CBD
Want to grow your own? Click here for high quality Dutch Cannabis Seeds
Cannabisowl.com offers marijuana seeds reviews and price compare. Find and compare cannabis seeds prices.
Need help writing your academic papers? Check out our friends at https://australianwritings.com.au/!