63% of Americans aged 18 and older are in support of legalizing cannabis for all uses. This is according to latest American Values Survey conducted by the Public Religion Research Institute. According to the poll, just 36% of those in the United States who are 18 and older oppose legalizing cannabis. Only 1% remain undecided. The …
Tag: American Values Survey
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!