The presence of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) in the system is associated with increased survival rates in those who experience traumatic brain injury (TBI), according to a new study published in the American Journal of Surgery. “Traumatic brain injury (TBI) is associated with significant morbidity and mortality”, says Dr. Binh Minh Nguyen, the study’s lead author. “Several studies …
Tag: american journal of surgery
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!