A study being published in the August issue of the American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy, and e-published ahead of print by the National Institute of Health, has found that a substantial number of military veterans use cannabis to treat post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), with many finding relief from the condition’s primary symptoms. “When inhaled …
Tag: American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!