A study published by the American Journal of Epidemiology found that cannabis consumption may actually increase cognitive function in middle-aged individuals. The study also found the current illicit drug use – including LSD, magic mushrooms, cocaine and ecstasy – had no negative effect on a person’s cognitive function. For the study, roughly 9,000 participants were …
Tag: American Journal of Epidemiology
- Illinois Legalizes Marijuana
- Pot in Vermont: The Latest on the Recreational Legalization Front
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!