Oklahoma’s State Question 788, which would legalize medical cannabis, has officially gone through all of the hurdles necessary to be placed before voters. However, the measure won’t be placed on this November’s ballot, but instead will be voted on in 2018; this is unless a special election is decided upon for next year. Proponents of …
Tag: American Civil Liberties Union of Oklahoma
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Hemp Bombs Review
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!