Oklahoma’s State Question 788, which would legalize medical cannabis, has officially gone through all of the hurdles necessary to be placed before voters. However, the measure won’t be placed on this November’s ballot, but instead will be voted on in 2018; this is unless a special election is decided upon for next year. Proponents of …
Tag: American Civil Liberties Union of Oklahoma
- Study: CBD Could Prevent Haloperidol-Induced Orofacial Dyskinesia
- Seattle Court Agrees to Expunge Past Marijuana Convictions
- New Study Provides Evidence Supporting the Use of Cannabinoids to Treat Prostate Cancer
- Study: Daily Marijuana Use Associated With Increased Treatment Retention Rates for Those Addicted to Opioids
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!