Colorado Governor John Hickenlooper has signed House Bill 1267 into law, allowing those on probation to use medical cannabis. Medical cannabis has been legal in Colorado since voters approved Amendment 20 in 2000. However, the use of the medicine while on probation or parole has remained prohibited. House Bill 1267, which takes effect immediately, changes …
Tag: amendment 20
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!