The vast majority of Ireland residents are in support of legalizing cannabis for medical purposes, according to polling released yesterday. Based on the survey’s findings, 77% of those in Ireland believe that cannabis should be legal for medical use. Only 13% are opposed to the move, with 10% undecided. The poll comes soon after Health …
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!