In 2009 Oregon lawmakers voted to legalize hemp, but the law was put on hold as agricultural officials decided to wait for a change in federal law. Now that the Obama Administration has announced that they won’t enforce federal prohibition in states which have legalize cannabis, Senator Floyd Prozanski, who cosponsored the 2009 law, wants …
Tag: amanda marshal
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!