A new study funded by the National Institute for Translational Medicine, and published in last month’s issue of the journal Molecular Neurobiology, has found that cannabis may treat, as well as reverse the symptoms of neurodegenerative diseases such as Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s. According to researchers; “Our findings support the potential of cannabidiol in reversing cognitive …
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!