For the first time in their state’s histories, a medical cannabis dispensary is now open and operating in both Massachusetts and Delaware, years after the medicine was legalized. In Massachusetts, Alternative Therapies Group, based in Salem, officially opened Thursday morning. The dispensary, which is located at 50 Grove Street in Salem (01970), is accepting patients …
Tag: Alternative Therapies Group
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
- Oregon Officials Certify Initiative to Legalize Medical Magic Mushrooms
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!