According to Iran Human Rights, at least 14 prisoners were reportedly hanged last week at Karaj Central Prison on nonviolent drug related charges. Iran Human Rights has obtained the names of ten of these prisoners: Mohammad Soleimani Ali Ebadi Ali Reza Moradi Majid Badarloo Omid Garshasebi Ali Yousefi Seyed Ali Sorouri Ebrahim Jafari Ali Mohammad …
Tag: Ali Mohammad Lorestani
- Ali Ebadi, Ali Mohammad Lorestani, Ali Reza Moradi, Ali Yousefi, drug executions, drug hangings, drug war deaths, drug war killings, Ebrahim Jafari, Gharchak Prison, iran, iran drug executions, iran drugs, iran executions, iran hangings, Iran Human Rights, Karaj Central Prison, Majid Badarloo, Mohammad Soleimani, Mohsen Jelokhani, Omid Garshasebi, Seyed Ali Sorouri
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!