The Campaign to Regulate Marijuana Like Alcohol, backed by the Marijuana Policy Project, announced today it has collected more than 100,000 signatures in support of a ballot initiative to end cannabis prohibition in Massachusetts, well more than the 64,750 required to put the measure to a vote. Now the signatures must be reviewed and certified …
Tag: Alcoholic Beverages Control Commission
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!