States that have legalized medical cannabis have seen a 15% drop in alcohol sales on average, according to a new study conducted by researchers at the University of Connecticut and Georgia State University. For the study, researchers used data “on purchases of alcoholic beverages in grocery, convenience, drug, or mass distribution stores in US counties …
Tag: alcohol sales
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!