On December 23rd, Denver, Colorado’s City Council is expected to unanimously approve a proposal to decriminalize cannabis possession for those under 21, according to CBS. With the passage of Amendment 64 last year, the possession of up to an ounce of cannabis is no longer a crime for those over 21. However, despite this new …
Tag: albus brooks
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!