Alaska earned nearly $600,000 in taxes from marijuana sales in July, the most since the state began legal marijuana sales. In total Alaska garnered $577,901 in taxes from legal marijuana sales in July; this is according to the state’s Department of Revenue. The nearly $600,000 in taxes made in July is roughly a third of …
Tag: alaska marijuana taxes
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!