Alaska Marijuana Possession Laws: 1 ounce or less: No penalty 1 to 4 ounces in a private residence: No penalty 1 ounce, less than 4 ounces: Penalty: Misdemeanor with up to 1 year in jail and/or $10,000 fine 4 ounces or more: Penalty: Felony with up to 5 years in prison …
Tag: alaska marijuana possession laws
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!