Alaska Marijuana Possession Laws: 1 ounce or less: No penalty 1 to 4 ounces in a private residence: No penalty 1 ounce, less than 4 ounces: Penalty: Misdemeanor with up to 1 year in jail and/or $10,000 fine 4 ounces or more: Penalty: Felony with up to 5 years in prison …
Tag: alaska marijuana laws
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!