In Alaska, it’s now legal for those 21 and older to possess up to an ounce of cannabis, and to cultivate up to six cannabis plants. Ballot Measure 2, which was approved by voters in 2014 and officially became law at 12:00AM on February 24th, also makes the distribution of cannabis legal through state-licensed cannabis …
Tag: alaska marijuana law
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
- Illinois Bill Would Legalize Marijuana
- Marijuana Use Not Associated with Psychosis in Young People Finds Study
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!