Alaska’s House of Representatives is formally calling on the federal government to respect their marijuana laws. The House on Monday voted unanimously, 38 to 0, to pass a resolution asking the federal government to respect Alaska’s law that allows, regulates and taxes marijuana use, production and distribution. According to the Associated Press, the resolution also urges …
Tag: alaska legal marijuana
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!