By Associated Press Alabama is one step closer to researching industrial hemp production. The Alabama House of Representatives and Senate on Tuesday both passed bills to allow the Alabama Department of Agriculture and Industries to research industrial hemp production and its possibilities as a cash crop. The legislation, sponsored by Republican Rep. Ken Johnson and Sen. …
Tag: alabama hemp
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
- Oregon Officials Certify Initiative to Legalize Medical Magic Mushrooms
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!